Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome

So here I go! Not a lot makes me happier than putting something exciting on the table (except for a big wet kiss from Lottie, Troy doing the dishes or a card in the mailbox).
 But sometimes it's all too easy to not want to make a stop at the grocery store.. However, I'm thinking that a gal with a plan who is excitedly awaiting to ooh and ahh her salivating husband and I'm sure her many, many followers to be, would have all the gumption in the world to come up with something lovely. And then even more exciting, to share it with other gals out there who would also love to put something great on the table and still have time to enjoy their own enchanting moments of the day. So who knows what dinner will bring tonight, but I'm excited to find out. Aww the grandeur of a whim! See you tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Just planted some fresh basil yesterday along with some Italian parsley. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete