Friday, September 20, 2013

Eating Europe

As apparent by the silence here, you may assume that I haven't been in the kitchen much lately... Although I have been, it's just that when I wander into that space, I've been working from the same recipe over and over it seems... But for a little inspiration, I have compiled some shots from our recent adventures.

Bacalao - Stavanger, Norway
White Beet Dumplings at Bernard - Wroclaw, Poland

Langos Pizzas - Budapest, Hungary
 
Goulash - Budapest, Hungary

Potato Pancakes with Kefir - Krakow, Poland

Kielbasa - Prague, Czech Republic

Rösti - Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Wengenertorte - Wengen, Switzerland

Smacznego!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously - your mission is to find me the "broth" version of the borscht! Even google doesn't have the broth version! Make friends with your neighbor restaurant and get me the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete