Monday, June 27, 2011

Chatter

In much excitement, I'm awaiting preparing this evenings supper. I have delicious and comforting expectations.
 It is my new belief that Monday's evening meal should give you a hug and say "welcome, darling, to the week".  I believe that I said about the same thing last Monday, I guess I still agree with that thought.

In the meantime, I wanted to share this article. I find the origins of recipes to be intriguing and as the warm summer weather is hopefully approaching one of these days, I can envision dining on this salad at the picnic table with a crisp glass of Chardonnay whilst the sun shines its warm rays on my shoulders and the tablecloth flaps gingerly with the breeze. Utmost dinner romance.

Old-Fashioned Cobb Salad

See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment