Monday, May 7, 2012

Butterfly Footprints

Tuesday May 8th is teacher appreciation day and Lottie loves her teachers! I was so proud of how our card turned out that I thought I would share it with you. I found the idea here - Sweet Butterfly 1st Birthday Party and also be sure to check out the original post - Ess the Mess. It's a beautiful story about a beautiful little girl who's name also happens to be Charlotte, her beautiful birthday and most importantly, the true meaning of spending lifes moments for all they're worth. I guess little Charlottes and butterflies just go together.



Designing the card is simple if you have two little cooperating feet, a pad of washable ink and a marker or two. Just give the feet a good coat of ink and press onto the card. (Notice that the feet are switched, big toes on the outside, pinky toes in the middle.)

Inside Greeting


The little artist addressed the envelope. And the desk. But that's ok because she did a beautiful job. And I love her like that. This would also make a wonderful print for the wall like in the original post, perhaps Lottie will re-create this art project for Mother's Day. Because she loves me like that.

2 comments: